Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Rest In Peace Joe Gable a.k.a. Joble

I was shocked and couldn't believe it when i first read the news on the Phinx Desktop site. The name Joble ringed a bell and i rushed over to the PCLinuxOS forum where a topic confirmed my fear......
Joble passed away and with that the PClinuxOS and Phinx community lost a great friend and moderator.

I didn't get the chance to know Joble (Joe Gable) myself, but from what i've read in the comments he must have been a great guy.

I just wanted to share this sad news here with you because it hit the PCLOS community and me big time... My condolences to his family and all his friends who knew him very well and were close to him.

I am sorry that i didn't post this sooner, words just failed me yesterday.......




                                 That you may rest in peace Joble. We'll miss you.......

No comments:

Post a Comment